Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the primopastakitchen.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by primopastakitchen.com. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Primo Pasta Kitchen) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by primopastakitchen.com (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by primopastakitchen.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which primopastakitchen.com links, and that link to primopastakitchen.com. Primopastakitchen.com does not have any control over compliant webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a primo pasta kitchen website or webpage, primopastakitchen.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Primopastakitchen.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of primopastakitchen.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Primo Pasta Kitchen asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Primo Pasta Kitchen violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Primo Pasta Kitchen in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Primopastakitchen.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Primo Pasta Kitchen will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of or others. In the case of such termination, Primo Pasta Kitchen will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Primo Pasta Kitchen .
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Primo Pasta Kitchen to you any Primo Pasta Kitchen or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Primo Pasta Kitchen Primo Pasta Kitchen and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Primo Pasta Kitchen or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Primo Pasta Kitchen. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use anyPrimo Pasta Kitchen or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Primo Pasta Kitchen reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Primo Pasta Kitchen reserves the right to display attribution links such as theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Primo Pasta Kitchen reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.Primo Pasta Kitchen may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Primo Pasta Kitchen may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Primo Pasta Kitchen account you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Primo Pasta Kitchen if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Primo Pasta Kitchen otice to you thereof; provided that, Primo Pasta Kitchen can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”.Primo Pasta Kitchen and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Primo Pasta Kitchen nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Primo Pasta Kitchen or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Primo Pasta Kitchen under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Primo Pasta Kitchen shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Primo Pasta Kitchen its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Primo Pasta Kitchen and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive ofPrimo Pasta Kitchen, or by the posting by Primo Pasta Kitchen of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Anne Arundel, Maryland. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Anne Arundel Co., Maryland, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions;Primo Pasta Kitchen may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Primopastakitchen.com operates and may operate other websites. It is Primo Pasta Kitchen’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Primo Pasta Kitchen collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Primo Pasta Kitchen’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its website. From time to time, Primo Pasta Kitchen may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Primo Pasta Kitchen also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on PrimoPastaKitchen.com blogs/sites. Primo Pasta Kitchen only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Primo Pasta Kitchen websites choose to interact with Primo Pasta Kitchen in ways that require Primo Pasta Kitchen to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Primo Pasta Kitchen gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at Primo Pasta Kitchen to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Primo Pasta Kitchen are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Primo Pasta Kitchen collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Primo Pasta Kitchen, does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Primo Pasta Kitchen does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Primo Pasta Kitchen discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Primo Pasta Kitchen behalf or to provide services available at Primo Pasta Kitchen websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Primo Pasta Kitchen websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Primo Pasta Kitchen will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Primo Pasta Kitchen discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Primo Pasta Kitchen believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Primo Pasta Kitchen, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an website and have supplied your email address,Primo Pasta Kitchen may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Primo Pasta Kitchen and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.Primo Pasta Kitchen takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
All-Transactions/ Sales are FINAL.